Our packages are designed to provide maximum protection to the product from mechanical damage and logistical jostling. Additionally, the package is labeled to provide important details. We have developed several offline as well as online options for the convenience of clients to ensure faster trade.
- BS and ANSI sprockets available with standard pitches.
- Stock available in Plain bore QD and Taper-lock styles.
- The sprockets includes Simplex , Duplex & Triplex.
- Sprockets below 25 Teeth Hardened by electrical induction hardening to Rockwell “C” 30 to 35.
- The sprockets are made from Steel material C45 with Tensile strength: 550 Mpa and Hardness: Max 207 HB.
- Tolerances are machined according to DIN 8196.
- All sprockets are deburred and protected with rustproof oil.
- Make-To-Order as per customer requirement Quick fitment and easy removal.