Product Details :
- Exclusive ginning design.
- A forward-tilting ginning breast allows convenient inspection of the huller ribs, ginning ribs and roll box.
- Open-end huller ribs permit high-capacity feeding of the seed roll.
- Placement of the picker roller eliminates force feeding the gin saws.
- Huller front tilts forward for accessibility to the picker rollers and the roll box. The seed roll can be easily dumped.
- Compact overall design, featuring rigid-weld steel construction.
- Optional open-end huller ribs.
Lint is pulled and separated from the cotton seed by the gin saw rotating between ginning ribs. The saw teeth carry the lint through the evenly spaced ginning ribs at the ginning point and the seed is left behind in the roll box. The saw consists of 40 saw blades mounted on a journal that rotates at 615 RPM
The saw blades have 330
Teeth and are 16 inches in diameter. The seed is purged from the bottom pf the seed roll and falls into the seed conveyor. Lint is removed from the saw by the doffing brush.
Jet lint cleaner efficiency. Positive wiper action. No trash return. Mounting can be regulated as cotton conditions dictate
Positive Brush Doffing
Lint is removed directly from the gin saws at super-capacities producing a smooth sample. Features positive lint discharge and adjustable air intake.
Super Capacity and Cleaning
- 102” length handles all high capacity gins.
- Super-effcient 24″ diameter condenser
- 8 Precision machined and polished grid bars.
- Fine adjustment for top grade cleaning
- Precision engineered feed mechanism for optimum combing action
- Time-proven brush doffing
- Lock-out controls are standard equipment
Rugged, Trouble-Free Construction
- Precision machined feed plate, adjustable for accurate placement, heavily built to hold critical settings
- Exclusive concave grid bar design further straightens and aligns fibers for high trash removal with reduced lint loss
- Exclusive tooth design on wire-wrapped saw insured superior lint retention, easier doffing
- Heavy steel shafts on sealed bearings
- Easily-removed components