Automatic Cotton Ginning Machine - The Latest Technology For Efficient Fiber Production
Home › Blog › Cotton Ginning Machine › Automatic Cotton Ginning Machine - The Latest Technology For Efficient Fiber Production
Posted by Admin on February, 03, 2015
The crisp feel of the cotton, its miscellaneous colors and prints often attract us. A very popular natural fiber worldwide is cotton, growing in many countries, including India. Cotton is used for not only clothes but also making bed sheets, mattresses, space suits for astronauts, in hospitals, while performing surgeries, and so on. This precious fiber is cultivated in farms across many countries it is harvested cleaning of cotton balls is necessary. Separating the seeds from the cotton pod is called ginning; today this is done by machines. Demand of cotton has increased, and the work is done rapidly on fully automatic cotton ginning machines. industries take up the ginning jobs on a very large scale; the machines perform the cleaning of balls, pressing of cotton, forming bales, and classification of quality of cotton is carried out by special people called classers. Then it proceeds to its buyers, and the seeds are having its value too. These are converted into oil by oil mills for use. Initially the charkha, saw gins and other gins with less efficiency were used to produce bails of cotton.
Processing of cotton with machines
- Ginning machines are set up by industrialists who include cotton processing machines to meet the international standards. There are the double roller cotton ginning machines, and other called auto feeders are two kinds that gin the cotton. A roller gin pulls out the seeds from the cotton by means of
- Various spare parts and machinery such as openers of cotton balls, cleaners, lint cleaners, overflow hoopers, rotary air locks, conveying system for seeds, gears, reels, Steel Trusses are some of the essential parts manufactured by some renowned companies to meet international standards.
- Seed blowing machines separate the seeds from cotton fiber
- In automatic Bailing presses the cotton is converted into bails, they are packed and forwarded to textile mills, for exporting and other required places. Bails are also classified according to commercial needs.
Advantages of the automatic machines
- The latest advances require a variety of fibers finished finely and kept ready for commerce. Not only the seeds but other foreign bodies are separated as well, and the seeds of cotton are cleaned for mills producing oil. Automatic machines are cost-effective and efficient.
- There are double roller, single roller and Rotobar rollers. Among these, double roller gins with auto feeder, is latest with improved efficiency, maintaining the texture of the fiber.
- Manpower cost is comparatively low; an unskilled worker can operate the machine, thus lowering the cost.
- Fiber- friendly roller Strength of the fiber is maintained according to the parameters. The luster, length, and moisture of the cotton is preserved.
- With automatic machines, quality product, cost-effectiveness and increased production are possible.
This entry was posted on February, 03, 2015 at 15 : 31 pm and is filed under Cotton Ginning Machine. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.